Friday, February 26, 2010

Chinese New Year Celebration

I went to Malaysia for my Chinese New Year celebration . I went to Ipoh to visit my grandparents and relatives .

It took us twelve hours before we reach there , as the road was full with cars , so we reached there at 10pm plus . Then our relatives ate dinner with us . When we reached the restaurant , i saw unfamiliar faces . They were all my cousins and had changed their looks alot . They had became mature too .

I liked the fun part when we reached our grandparents' house , my relatives and I of twelve people , went to buy fireworks to shoot up into the sky . On that night , we played with the fireworks until 1am midnight and waited for the next day to come .

The next night , we planned to eat some chicken rice and i was shocked after we arrived at the food centre . I saw many people waiting for their seats , and everyone is eating . We were so lucky that we did not need to wait for the seats . I turned my eyes to the signboard and realised that I had gone there before . Then my uncle suggested those who did not have a chance to eat before , will eat there , but the others follow him and one other uncle . Then , we reached the other food centre and called out our favourite dishes , we ate alot .

After eating , my uncle brought us back home . Then my 3rd uncle drove us to the red-bean sundae stall , where my other realtives went to . It was my favourite drink . After having a drink , we went back to our grandparents' house and got all our fireworks to bring it to my 3rd uncle's new house nearby .

We played the fireworks outside his house . There was no electricity yet , so we can only stand outside and play . We had so much fun . The nicest firework is by my same aged relative .

We continued the same routine for the next few days , except for the food we ate . Time was really very fast , five days had passed and its time to go back home . It was indeed a fun-filled trip with my relatives .

No comments:

Post a Comment