Thursday, April 1, 2010

Secondary School Life At An Assembly Day You Were Told To Talk

If I was supposed to talk at an assembly day about my Secondary school life , I would say that in Primary school , we learn to cope our stress , but in Secondary school , there will be more stressful things .

There will be more subjects to learn and we must understand very well , more CCAs to choose from, if we have interest in both CCAs , you can choose a Main CCA and a Second CCA , not like Primary school , as there is only one CCA .

They sometimes talk about relationships , and their hairstyle , so they look more pleasant . In secondary school we learn to be more mature and learn to be independent .

I cannot cope with some subjects , but now i am trying my best to understand everything . We must also think positive , so we can complete the tasks teacher told us to do . Once we miss out one lesson , we cannot catch up anymore , unless we work double times harder .

No comments:

Post a Comment