Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Informal Letter

Dear Elain ,

How are you ? I am writing to you , because I wanted to share with you why we want to meet you .

Remember the last surprise trip to grandma's house ? My family have not meet you since then , because my parents did not have the time to bring me to grandma's house at Ipoh , Malaysia . I miss my relatives a lot .

I suggested to my parents to meet all of you at the June holidays , because singapore has a month of holiday in june , and there is one week of holiday in Malaysia at June .My parents have not agree with me yet .

We will be going there to meet our relatives , grandparents , Aunts and Uncles to see how they have been doing lately . A one-week will be more than enough time for us to meet and share with the latest news .

If my parents both agree with me , they will drive us there , but only if they are free and when there is not much traffic jam on the way there . Hope to meet you soon !


Regards ,
Daphne


No comments:

Post a Comment